What You Will Learn?
• How to navigate the confusion caused by the recent FAFSA deadline changes.
• How to send your child to an expensive private college for less than a state school.
• How to pick the right schools that will give you the best financial aid packages.
• How the U. S. Department of Education calculates your Expected Family Contribution (EFC) and which assets are taken into consideration.
• How to create a plan to pay for college in a failing economy without relying on 529 plans, expensive private student loans or raiding your retirement accounts.
• How to lower your “out- of- pocket” costs and get the maximum amount of financial aid from each school.
• How to increase your college- related tax deductions and tax credits.