INTRODUCTION TO INVESTMENT EDUCATION PROGRAM
High School Seniors & College Students
June 13th – 15th From 8:00 – 12:30, June 27th – 29th From 8:00 – 12:30
July 11th – 13th From 8:00 – 12:30, July 25th – 27th From 8:00 – 12:30
No Cost for Attendance! Accepting Applications Today!
Horter Investment Management
National Headquarters |11726 Seven Gables Road|
Symmes Township | Cincinnati | OH | 45249
Horter Investment Management, LLC is a Cincinnati based Registered Investment Advisor Firm with over 350 advisors across the country and over $1.1 billion in assets under management. Horter specializes in holistic financial planning and investment management. Horter Investment Management is providing this investment program for young adults to further their financial education, and learn employment opportunities, real world industry knowledge, risk measurement tools and investment theory. Interns will learn how most active money managers stay fully invested at all times regardless of stock market and bond market conditions. You will learn how Horter Investment Management differs in its investment philosophy with an active tactical asset management platform where money managers can go risk off to cash versus buy and hold and asset allocation models.
What Students Will Learn:
1. Investment Management 101: How Stocks, Bonds, Mutual Funds and Exchange Traded Funds work
2. Modern Portfolio Theory (MPT) – 60 Year Old Investment Doctrine
3. Asset Allocation Investment Models Tied to MPT
4. Tactical Asset Management – An Alternative Low Risk, Low Volatility Active Investment Strategy
5. Risk Tolerance Analysis
6. Research, Public Relations and Marketing Departments
7. New Business Department: Processing ACAT Investment Transfers
8. Employment Opportunities in the Financial Securities Industry
9. Compliance Department: Legal Issues and solutions, Regulatory mandates from the Securities and Exchange Commission
No cost for Attendance!!
*Once the form is finished and filled out, save, and send to email@example.com