Who would benefit from meeting with Horter?
• Anyone who wants help minimizing unnecessary losses.
• Anyone who is looking for a 3rd party evaluation of their current investment portfolio.
• Anyone with an IRA, 401K, TSA, or any other investment, who would like to fully understand how much risk they would have.
• Anyone who would like a plan to bring more discipline and planning to their financial goals through a system designed to be Low Risk, Low Volatility, Investment Management.
• Anyone who fears outliving their money.
• Anyone that took large market losses in 2008? Are we better off than we were then?
• When do you think the next recession will be? With 22 recessions since 1900 recessions/bubbles generally happen every 5 to 6 years (it’s been 10 years since 2008).
Questions For Consideration?
Are you prepared for the next bubble? ie. interest rates climbing, earnings peaking, eventual tapering of quantitative easing.
Do you think there will be lower Social Security benefits in the future? What is going to happen to your family’s standard of living? What is your strategy to replace those lost benefits?
National Bureau of Economic Research- US Business Cycle Expansions and Contractions.
* There is no guarantee that managers will be able to avoid future market losses by going risk off to cash. In addition, holding cash may carry the risk that a manager will not be invested during periods of positive market performance.