How do you successfully invest for retirement and beyond?
At Horter Investment, our goal is simple: Help you reach your financial goals.
By developing a Low Risk, Low Volatility1 investment management system, we can help protect your nest egg over your lifetime while striving to earn consistent rates of return over time. No longer do you have to fear buying and holding and watch your assets disappear while taking income and abating inflation during retirement. Along the way, we will help you understand the benefits of our retirement money management solution with tactical managers using investment vehicles, including annuities, ETFs, stocks and mutual funds.
To develop a suitable plan for your retirement investments, we first get to know you and your risk tolerance calculating your net worth, identifying your financial objectives, cash flow needs, investment experiences, financial circumstances, and current investments (stocks, bonds, mutual funds, real estate, etc.), among other factors. Then, based on that information, we develop a low risk, low volatility1 portfolio strategy with appropriate investment and active daily management for the long-term preservation of your retirement investments.
But our involvement in helping you manage your retirement assets doesn’t stop there. As your situation and goals change over time, we revisit your investment strategy and make adjustments to help ensure you meet your goals. Your portfolio should adapt as your needs change. We also consider changing market conditions and may make adjustments to the portfolio. Furthermore, as part of our high-touch service model, we provide ongoing education to keep you apprised of our thinking around current events and day-to-day market volatility.
Our Investment Planning Process Includes:
- Meeting with you to learn about your risk tolerance desire, retirement needs and your lifestyle.
- Developing a personalized portfolio analysis based on your retirement goals, risk tolerance and income needs.
- Implementing a plan to achieve your long-term goals.
- Regularly reviewing your financial situation, goals, and income needs.
- Adjusting your money management plan as your retirement needs change.
- Monitoring and analyzing financial markets with our tactical private wealth managers and news to keep you informed.
- Providing guidance and education to help you understand how our actions will help meet your long-term financial goals.