Retirement Planning Services
Income Planning for your lifetime and protecting your “nest egg” is of paramount importance. “Longevity Planning” includes long term investing with a bias toward capital preservation and excellent rates of return over time. Will you outlast your money over the next 10, 15, 20, 25 years plus? Possibly without good planning combined with additional planning for nursing care stays and estate planning
Retirement planning requires a holistic approach, and Horter Investments has developed a money management solution to help you achieve your financial goals. Tactical Asset Management can help protect your assets and help keep you out of “harm’s way” when bad things happen in the stock and bond market.
Our Approach to Investing in Retirement
At Horter Investment Management, we start by getting to know you and your goals and objectives. This crucial step guides the development of your personal investment recommendation. After we’ve worked with you to develop a strategy aimed at reaching your goals, we’ll implement and maintain it for you on an ongoing basis.
Our Investment Planning Process Includes:
- Provide a risk tolerance test to compare to your existing portfolio risk.
- Meeting with you to learn about your retirement needs and your lifestyle.
- Developing a personalized portfolio allocation based on your retirement goals.
- Implementing a plan to achieve your long-term goals & help protect your lifetime planning.
- Regularly reviewing your financial situation, goals, and income needs.
- Adjusting your money management plan as your retirement needs change.
- Monitoring and analyzing financial markets and news to keep you informed.
- Providing guidance and education to help you understand how our actions will help meet your long-term financial goals.