Retirement Planning Services
Income Planning for your lifetime and protecting your “nest egg” is of paramount importance. “Longevity Planning” includes long term investing with a bias toward capital preservation and attractive rates of return over time. Will you outlast your money over the next 10, 15, 20, 25 years plus? Possibly without good planning combined with additional planning for nursing care stays and estate planning
Retirement planning requires a holistic approach, and Horter Investment has developed a money management system that strives to help you achieve your financial goals. Tactical Asset Management has a goal to be opportunistic in good times and defensive in bad times to help keep you out of harm’s way.
Our Approach to Investing in Retirement
At Horter Investment Management, we start by getting to know you and your goals and objectives. This crucial step guides the development of your personal investment recommendation. After we’ve worked with you to develop a strategy aimed at reaching your goals, we’ll implement and maintain it for you on an ongoing basis.
Our Investment Planning Process Includes:
- Provide a risk tolerance test to compare to your existing portfolio risk.
- Meeting with you to learn about your retirement needs and your lifestyle.
- Developing a personalized portfolio allocation based on your retirement goals.
- Implementing a plan to achieve your long-term goals & help protect your lifetime planning.
- Regularly reviewing your financial situation, goals, and income needs.
- Adjusting your money management plan as your retirement needs change.
- Monitoring and analyzing financial markets and news to keep you informed.
- Providing guidance and education to help you understand how our actions will help meet your long-term financial goals.