There are several phases to an excellent Retirement Plan.
- Portfolio Management
- Determine your Risk Tolerance
- Determine the current risk of your existing portfolio
- Is it a Hope and a Prayer portfolio?
- Do you want Capital Preservation and the opportunity to make 5-7% over the next 5, 10, 15, 20 years +?
- Are you working with a Fiduciary or a commission-based Broker?
- Income Planning
- Choose the right Social Security option for you and your spouse. Our experts can help you review all of your many choices and file online for you as well.
- What Pension decision makes the most sense for you and your spouse?
- How to distribute funds from your portfolio:
- Determine you annual distribution rate
- Determine your portfolio direct deposits
- Develop an Income Plan
- Does a Joint Guaranteed Income Stream make sense for the rest of both your lives?
- Estate Planning – Are your Wills, Living Wills, Durable Power of Attorney and Healthcare Power of Attorney documents up to date?
- Is your Trust Updated?
- Long Term Nursing Care Coverage
- Yes or No and understand the consequences of “No.”
- What type of coverage is most popular and not “use it or lose it.”
- Longevity Risk
- What happens if you live too long?
- Income Tax Planning with our CPA.
Learn How To…
— Social Security options with our experts
— Calculate how to become a millionaire
— Use Yahoo Finance Chart to determine risk
— Investment performance and other key info
— What exactly is low risk, low volatility1, safe and secure investment management?
— How to not run out of money before your retirement
— How to provide legacy planning and avoid paying unnecessary taxes
Where is the Market going?
Click to view full chart on Yahoo Finance
Calculate Your Financial Life
Calculate important topics like “How Long Will My Money Last?” or “Becoming a Millionaire”. Maybe you want to “Estimate social security”? We want to give you the tools you need to understand how to better invest in your financial future.
Speak to an Advisor today!
Sign Up today for our FREE newsletter and learn how to stop unnecessary risk with your savings!