Retirement Money Management Services
Managing money in retirement can be a daunting task and at Horter Investment Management, LLC our goal is simple: help our clients minimize investment losses by using our tactical asset managers. We provide retirement management services that put your interests first while going *risk off to cash when necessary. We understand that capital preservation in retirement is of paramount importance while utilizing low and moderate risk managers to accommodate income needs and long term inflation protection.
Our approach to retirement money management starts with aligning our strategy to where you are in your retirement planning process.
College Retirement Planning Courses
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
Recent academic research from Boston College, The Wharton School of Business, and The University of Michigan (among others) details a fundamental shift in retirement planning for the Baby Boomer Generation.
Listed below are specific areas covered by the recent research:
• Optimal Asset Allocation in Retirement
• Defining Core Priorities
• How Money Affects Your Life
• How to Develop an Income Plan
• Sequence of Returns Risk
• The Changing Face of Private Retirement Plans
• When to take Social Security
• 3 Reasons Retirees Run Out of Money
• Your Personal Wealth Index Score
* There is no guarantee that managers will be able to avoid future market losses by going risk off to cash. In addition, holding cash may carry the risk that a manager will not be invested during periods of positive market performance.